I still have too much recycled denim, and as I never trash any fabric, I have a lot of small scraps and strings as well… So, here are an inspirational board for the strings!
– So, one of my favorite is the braid… you can use it as a hairband, or as a belt… it’s simply cool, and easy to make (http://www.instructables.com/id/Braiding-eight-cords-into-a-flat-braid/step16/Just-end-it-all/):
– If you can crochet, you have to make this lovely denim rug. 🙂 Tutorial here: http://juststringingalong.blogspot.nl/2011/06/denim-rug-take-2.html
– or are you a knitter? Oh, well… (http://foreverlovecom.blogspot.de/2011/03/dette-kunne-vrt.html)
– Cute little denim beads – you can use these anywhare (http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2012/04/make-colorful-recycled-beads/):
– And if you are crazy as hell, you can start to make something like this (http://www.all-about-quilts.com/Quilts-blog.html):