I’ve got something for little ladies today… some cute sets of felt hair clips. Simple design, smooth colors… All I can say is my son loves them… 🙂
I’ll make these in other colors, but I still have much to do… I’ll come with some new Christmas crafts soon… stay tuned 🙂
In Hungary, we doesn’t care much about Halloween. Our kids are not running around for sweets, but the decoration items have arrived here too… People started to make pumpkin heads, and organizing parties for adults where they are wearing costumes. This is how the american celebrations are coming slowly to Europe… 🙂
So, I decided to make some items for Halloween – the acorns are for a felt garland, the pumpkins are ornaments… What you think?
How do you decorate your home for Halloween?
Here are some cute ladybird keychains I’ve made for the kindergarten teachers last year.
Here is the big thing I am working on for a while – I really wanted to make Baby Mobile Sets – and finally I made it! In addition, any ornament, what you can see in my shop, can be added – the sets can changed whenever you want new things on it!
So, here is the first set I’ve made: a lovely yellow-green set with hearts, birds and elephants. All of these ornaments are available separately too…
So, what you think? Isn’t it exciting? 🙂
Today, I will show you an other jewelry item – a beautiful felt pendant. I’ve bought some of these cabochons, and it took me a lot of time to even start it, but I like the results… And you?
I still have too much recycled denim, and as I never trash any fabric, I have a lot of small scraps and strings as well… So, here are an inspirational board for the strings!
– So, one of my favorite is the braid… you can use it as a hairband, or as a belt… it’s simply cool, and easy to make (http://www.instructables.com/id/Braiding-eight-cords-into-a-flat-braid/step16/Just-end-it-all/):
– If you can crochet, you have to make this lovely denim rug. 🙂 Tutorial here: http://juststringingalong.blogspot.nl/2011/06/denim-rug-take-2.html
– or are you a knitter? Oh, well… (http://foreverlovecom.blogspot.de/2011/03/dette-kunne-vrt.html)
– Cute little denim beads – you can use these anywhare (http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2012/04/make-colorful-recycled-beads/):
– And if you are crazy as hell, you can start to make something like this (http://www.all-about-quilts.com/Quilts-blog.html):
Of course I do have some felt ornament for you today too… some cats… (Again! My god, I have to stop making these …)
So… about the colors… I had to make pink cats a while ago, so I was wondered I should make new type of cats with new colors… I wanted to do it with these base colors, but of course all of the colors are available… 🙂
let me introduce you a cute little felt elephant ornament… I wanted to make some new kind of elephants… as I am making the old ones for like 3 years already… So, here they come… my first baby-elephant 🙂
I’ve made these felt birds for a while, and I already sold some… I mentioned before, that these are available in an other colors, but people are still ordering them in blue:
So… as I said that I’ll make more colors of these birds… the rainbow is completed… You can order it one-by-one, or as a set… or in any other color… just let me know .)