I have a huge amount of small denim scraps, and I’ll create some ornaments with those for my shop. But… for inspiration, I’ve collected some awesome ideas for you!
1. If you have a lot of scraps with pockets, do a small zippered pouch with 2 of them:
2. Another use for the pockets: a denim Wall Organizer:
3. a DIY idea for re-using the pockets. a cute table-setting: (tutorial here: http://www.backbube.com/category/do-it-yourself/)
4. amazingly created pillow cover (from http://greenissuessingapore.blogspot.hu/2014/04/diy-upcycled-shirt-to-pillow-cover.html):
5. Denim and burlap garland with lightning 8tutorial: http://www.createcraftlove.com/denim-and-burlap-lighted-garland/):