Finishing my incomplete projects:
- the black pants
- the brown shirt
- finish my white crocheted pullover
- I have embroidered a tablecloth, I need some borders on it.
- Finish my crocheted hat (before this summer) – already failed lol
Paint the jewelry box for my mother-in-law
- Sew a big ‘rug’ for the little one, where he can play
Let’s make a zippered pouch for my crayons – done, but I don’t like it that much, so I didn’t make photos :p
- Sew some pillows for him – in the same style (denim patchwork)
- Make some letters with felt – with his name – started
- Create a nice a book holder for all of his papers (hospital things, x-rays, etc)
- Create 4 baskets for his toys (denim patchwork)
- Make my California scrapbook
- Get a place for the clothes, threads, etc… for all my crafting things. Probably it has to be a big bag
- Sew myself at least 3 tunics (0/3)
- Sew myself a LBD (little black dress)
- Sew 3 skirts for myself (0/3)
- I want to get at least 20 drawing projects done (1/20)
Post a work on any craft challenge – I am changing it to: Sign for any craft SWAP thing – and it’s done, I’ll post the details soon 🙂
- Cook 20 new recipes (5/20)
- Organize my recipes, make an own cookbook
- Crochet some flowers, what I can wear
- Create a big bedspread for ourself (patchwork/applique)
A crocheted bag for my mother’s mobile –> it was a felt one, but that’s count!
- At least 10 reusable grocery bags for me and my family members (0/10)
- Laptop case/cover
Create some ‘Hungarian style’ necklaces –> it was a felt one, but that’s count!
- Write a tutorial
- Sew a patchwork/applique style tabletop
- Sew some cushions for desk chairs in the weekend house
- Make 5 projects from my Burda magazines
Make 100 items to my shop – and sell something! (100/100 made, 1/1 sold)
- I want to make a family tree for my mom, as she will be 65 years old in this spring! – won’t do because someone just passed out! 😦
Let’s make some bracelets from felt as well! -> wasn’t Hungarian style, but I think, that beautiful flower set has to count here. 🙂
Christmas presents, and some other projects for Christmas; here are some ideas:
- sew some flourish Red-Orange-Yellow-Violet pillows and a blanket for my parents (I think, this will be their 2013 Christmas present)
- I have started an embroidered tablecloth for my parents for Christmas –
I will do my best to do it in time – I mean, in 2012 –> 2013 then
- sew a snake for my son
- sew a bag for the car to hold the baby toys there
sew a kitty-style something for my friend, Detty
- sew a Sunflower bag for my godmother
- sew some toys (probably a dog, or something) for the babies around
- Christmas stockings for our-self, and for our friends
create some gift boxes for Christmas, or at least a nice gift wrapping
Create some polimer clay jewelries for family members
Create the dragons for my friends (polymer clay too)
Paint some cups (3/3) –> those were ugly, I didn’t want to post them
- Make a Christmas tree, or any ornaments. I don’t want to kill any more trees. .( –> 2013 then, decided to make a ‘real Christmas’ to my son!
- Create a quilt project with my friends and followers (if there will be any): make something together.
- Create a definitive list for the presents (will upload it here, and track it)
And the bonus: Loose 4 kgs (1/4)
Okay, I should stop making blue items… But I fallen in love with this deep blue color!
No… I am already a wife. But still… I love weddings, with all of the beautiful dresses, flowers, decorations, etc. That’s why I decided to make some white felt jewelry – maybe there will be someone, who’s looking for such a same. Look at these:
I am making some wedding favors too (small white hearts with bead embroidery)
Do you like them?
I don’t have much time nowadays, as my son will be 2 years old in no time, so I have to be prepared for that! I am making small scrapbook albums for the grandparents, making some decoration for the home, and have to make some gift for him as well. I have ideas, and I bought something already, but it’s always more fun to create something with your hand! Will not show you anything from these before 1st of May (his birthday), so I had to create some new jewelry to have something to write hehe 🙂
Here is a small set of those:
(The pictures are not the best, will try to make better photos to the shop!)
here is my another favorite book: Colorful Stitchery: 65 Hot Embroidery Projects to Personalize Your Home from Kristin Nicholas (http://www.amazon.com/Colorful-Stitchery-Embroidery-Projects-Personalize/dp/B002ECEGYI/)
“•Pillows – over 30 designs stitched on a host of different fabrics: linen, gingham, re-cycled wool, velvet, dishtowels and more
•Kitchen Stitchin’ – tea and coffee cozies, dishtowels, potholders, tablecloths, napkins, even egg cozies
•Bedroom – pillowcases, curtains, hot water bottle covers, teddy bears, baby blankets, throws and more
•Alternative ideas – cardboard boxes, cards, scissors cases and ribbon pillows”
There are a lot of ideas, I love the drawings, and the samples in the book. Here are some pages – these are my favorite ones:
The pages are well written, easy to follow, and there are lot of drawn instructions, how to create the same items! I love this book!
Some days ago someone ordered from me! This is so exciting, she is my first real buyer!
Today, I am going to send this cute pack to Green Bay:
It’s so awesome! :))
I have a lot of blue items already in my shop, but I made some new… I don’t know why, I am still not feeling that the spring is here, so maybe that’s why I am doing these winter-ish things… Never-mind just look at these:
I’ve ordered some books from Amazon, and I wanted to share some really cool ideas what I’ve found there. My first review is about Fabric Leftovers: Simple, Adaptable Ways to Use Up Scraps from D’Arcy-Jean Milne.
“- Got scraps that are too good to throw away?” – A LOT!
“- Don’t know what to do with them?” – Hmm, can use some new ideas!
Of course I have a lot of scraps. Mainly from felt, but some years ago I have started to sew, and I kept all of the small scraps. I made patchwork pillows, them I kept the smaller pieces… so I have an awesome book to create some new stuff with them. Look at these ideas:
(sorry for the bad pictures, in the book these things looks awesome!)
Some of my favorite: recycled JEANS again!
The tutorials are easy to understand, and I can follow the steps. The pictures are good, and there are some drawings as well, so you can learn every small ideas. I really like this book, and I will make some items from here – will blog it! 🙂
I’ve created 2 new felt pendants – the blue-green is a new inspiration, but the blue … that was in my shop, and when I remade all of my photos, I realized that this item is no longer available. Actually, I don’t remember, what happened with that, probably I gave it to someone as a gift, but I just don’t know, when. It was one of the most favorited item in my shop, I decided to remake it, and upload it again. You can find it in my shop with my other ~170 items 🙂