So… that month was too short to have too many things done, but let’s see, where am I with my list?
So… let’s see, how is my project list looks like now?
Finishing my incomplete projects:
- the black pants
- the brown shirt
- finish my white crocheted pullover
- I have embroidered a tablecloth, I need some borders on it.
- Finish my crocheted hat (before this summer)
Paint the jewelry box for my mother-in-law
- Sew a big ‘rug’ for the little one, where he can play
Let’s make a zippered pouch for my crayons– done, but I don’t like it that much, so I didn’t make photos :p
- Sew some pillows for him – in the same style (denim patchwork)
- Make some letters with felt – with his name
- Create a nice a book holder for all of his papers (hospital things, x-rays, etc)
- Create 4 baskets for his toys (denim patchwork)
- Make my California scrapbook
- Get a place for the clothes, threads, etc… for all my crafting things. Probably it has to be a big bag
- Sew myself at least 3 tunics (0/3)
- Sew myself a LBD (little black dress)
- Sew 3 skirts for myself (0/3)
- I want to get at least 20 drawing projects done (1/20)
- Post a work on any craft challenge
- Cook 20 new recipes (2/20)
- Organize my recipes, make an own cookbook
- Crochet some flowers, what I can wear
- Create a big bedspread for ourself (patchwork/applique)
A crocheted bag for my mother’s mobile–> it was a felt one, but that’s count!
- At least 10 reusable grocery bags for me and my family members (0/10)
- Laptop case/cover
- Create some ‘Hungarian style’ necklaces
- Write a tutorial
- Sew a patchwork/applique style tabletop
- Sew some cushions for desk chairs in the weekend house
- Make 5 projects from my Burda magazines
- Make 100 items to my shop – and sell something! (54/100 made, 0/1 sold)
- I want to make a family tree for my mom, as she will be 65 years old in this spring!
- Let’s make some bracelets from felt as well!
Make people nice Christmas presents, and some other projects for Christmas; here are some ideas:
- sew some flourish Red-Orange-Yellow-Violet pillows and a blanket for my parents (I think, this will be their 2013 Christmas present)
- I have started an embroidered tablecloth for my parents for Christmas –
I will do my best to do it in time – I mean, in 2012–> 2013 then
- sew a snake for my son
- sew a bag for the car to hold the baby toys there
- sew a kitty-style something for my friend, Detty
- sew a Sunflower bag for my godmother
- sew some toys (probably a dog, or something) for the babies around
- Christmas stockings for our-self, and for our friends
create some gift boxes for Christmas, or at least a nice gift wrapping Create some polimer clay jewelries for family members Create the dragons for my friends (polymer clay too) Paint some cups (3/3)–> those were ugly, I didn’t want to post them
- Make a Christmas tree, or any ornaments. I don’t want to kill any more trees. .( –> 2013 then, decided to make a ‘real Christmas’ to my son!
- Create a quilt project with my friends and followers (if there will be any): make something together.
- Create a definitive list for the presents (will upload it here, and track it)
And the bonus: Loose 4 kgs (1/4)