I’ve got some questions from Stichscience in Liebster Award some days ago, so I had to think about some answers🙂 (“So what is the liebster, it’s a way of getting blogs with smaller followings (under 300) noticed, as well as newer blogs noticed. It gives them chance to be viewed by more people. It’s said that it originates from Germany , which makes sense as one of liebsters translations in German is dearest. (Always a nice thing to be considered).”
There are a few things that you need to do when nominated. These are
1. Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator
2. post 11 facts about yourself
3. Ask you nominees 11 questions
4. Nominate 11 blogs
and then of course, tell them you’ve put them forward for it.
So, here are the questions with my answers:
1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
Actually, my mom always made something with her hands. Generally, she is knitting all the time, and I learnt to sew from her as well. But no one in my family follow these steps, only me. My friends are not making any crafty things at all, so I really wanted to make something to look after people like me. I am not sure, if I’ll find friends here, but it’s fun to share my works online and waiting for some feedback from all over the world.🙂
2. Tea or Coffee?
Coffee of course!🙂
3. What are you proudest of?
In my real life? The best thing in my life is my son! I proud of him!
In my ‘creative life’? I have made a biiiig cross stitch picture (King Tutankhamen). Will share a photo about that soon.🙂
4. What is your favorite thing in the room you are in right now?
My bookcase with all of my favorite books.🙂
5. If you could have a super-power what would it be?
I would like to stop the time to have more🙂
6. What is your ideal way to spend a weekend?
Nowadays, I would like to just laying down and watch a movie and embroider something. I really don’t have much time for that, so that would be good!🙂
7. What is your favorite book?
The Harry Potter series, and all of J.R.R. Tolkien’s books.
8. If you could go back in time, when would you go back to?
Around 150 years ago, Hungary was a better place to live, there were a lot of good men to lead the country. Our universities was famous and our people has got a lot of Nobel price. So, it would be a pleasure to have a family in that time… (And the dresses were so cool and stylish in that time as well :))
9. What’s your favourite season?
Summer! When I cannot get cold!🙂
10. Who do you admire the most?
I admire anybody who is a good role-model for my son. Who’s following his/her dreams. There are a lot of people in my family, in my circle of friends, and of course in the celebrity life.
11. What are your aspirations for the coming year?
Hmm.. I don’t know. I have a bucket list for some years, and there are a few items what can be done this year, so I just say, that I want to have done one item from my bucket list.🙂 Will let you know as soon as it’s done🙂
My 11 nominees:
M&J Blog: http://blog.mjtrim.com
The Green Dragonfly: http://thegreendragonfly.wordpress.com
While he was out: http://whilehewasout.wordpress.com/
Wee Folk Studio: http://weefolkstudio.com/
Crafting my own style: http://eitchy.wordpress.com/
Oh, stitch: http://ohstitchblog.wordpress.com/
The Needle Workshop: http://needleworkshop.wordpress.com/
Spotty Dog: http://spottydoghomemade.wordpress.com/
My 11 questions:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. Is there one thing you wish you could change about yourself, what would it be?
3. If you could meet someone famous who is still living who would it be?
4. What was the most interesting class you ever took in school?
5. What did you want to be when you were little?
6. If you could decorate your work-space however you wanted, what would be your feature color?
7. If your life were a book, what would be the title?
8. What one happy memory do you have always coming to mind?
9. Do you prefer to read actual books or use an E-reader?
10. If you could keep only one item from your wardrobe, what would it be?
11. If you win some millions in lottery, what would be the first thing you buy?